Odoo RMA for Odoo eCommerce allows customer to create Return or Replacement request from Odoo website portal. It will then allow responsible user to manage return or replacement in Odoo.
- Allows customers to create RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Request from Odoo Website Portal.
- Submitted RMA request from Odoo Website portal will create a RMA in Odoo back-end.
- Allows users to Approve or Reject Website RMA from Odoo back-end.
- Allow users to manage return or replacement from Odoo backend.
- Notify responsible for next action by an email automatically.
- User can take actions like Refund, Replacement or Repair from Odoo backend.
- RMA for Odoo App generate documents automatically such as Delivery Order / Credit Note / Sales Order based on action taken by responsible person.
- Allow users to see all the documents from the same screen.
- Users can print RMA Report & Send to customer by an email