- From our vast experience in Odoo implementation, we have marked that confirming the Quotation without available stock in the warehouse, leads to wrong impression among customers and also it increases order cancellation ratio. If customer will not get what they are looking for, they wouldn't place their order again to your company specially if they are new prospects. Better relationship with your customer is based on the promise or commitment you are giving them about 100% delivery of requested products of their Quotation. Sometimes at the time of confirming the quotation for delivery, the most valued products which have high margin of profit, either not available at stock or not at incoming stage from supplier. That leads to heavy loss in terms of profit for company. So in order to minimize this risk, somehow before confirming the quotation, if sales manager can come to know about current stock level and possibility of incoming stock within few weeks, will surely help them to give promise or commitment about 100% delivery of requested products. With this case in consideration, we introduce this module to check stock level with graphical presentation before confirming the quotation. Our stock level indicator pop up will be exclusively helpful to Sales Managers to check net on hand stock with required stock from customer prior to confirm the quotation and send it to warehouse for delivery.Configuration of Stock level indicator in Quotation
After Installation of this module, an option "Check stock level in Quotation before Confirmation?" will be visible under menu Settings >> Configuration >> Sales. Selecting this option, will enable a button in Quotation list and form view. You can check stock level status only in "Draft" state.Current Stock level indicator pop up in Quotation
By clicking on "Check Stock" button in quotation, Stock level indicator pop up will open up. Here you can see 2 kind of graphs in terms of % and total amount. One kind of graph will be total of net on hand qty against total required qty in quotation. Another kind of graph will be total price of net available qty against total value of your quotation. We believe, appropriate presentation of data in the form of graphs can be a useful analysis tool for you and if the data is effectively interpreted then this can facilitate the decision-making process in Quotation confirmation for Sales Manager.Manage unavailable products in popup
Here in pop up, you can see list of unavailable products with possible Incoming Qty of next 7, 30 & 100 days from supplier. Red lines shows that you have not more then 0 Net on hand Qty available in stock. Green line will indicate you that at least you have few Net on hand Qty available from required Qty in Quotation. We have calculated Net on hand Qty instead of Available Qty. Net on hand stock will be not reserved from any other order. Here on this pop up, by removing any lines, product will removed from Quotation too. Also, if you modify the required Qty after comparing it with Net on hand stock, it will directly affected to original Quotation.Perform an action from Stock level indicator pop up
From this pop up, you can perform 5 type of actions.
1. Confirm this Order
Selecting this action and clicking on "Ok" button, your current Quotation will be confirmed. Before confirmation, you can modify required Qty or remove products from Quotation. You can log a note from here. It will be added into current Quotation's messaging area.
2. Move all Unavailable to new Quotation
Selecting this action and clicking on "Ok" button, all the unavailable products will be copied to new Quotation. You can write a note for new Quotation from here. It will be added to messaging area of newly created Quotation. In the new quotation, field "Source Document" will contain the reference number of the parent quotation from which this new quotation created.
3. Keep Available and move remaining to new Quotation
Selecting this action and clicking on "Ok" button, system will keep available Net on hand Qty here and move only unavailable remaining Qty to new Quotation. i.e. For product "[A6678] Ipod (16GB)", there are 26 net on hand Qty available out of 500 Qty required. With this action, 26 will remain to current quotation and 474 Qty will be transfer to new Quotation. After perform this action, your current Quotation will be full of available stock.
4. Move all Unavailable & confirm current Quotation
This action will confirm current Quotation and move all unavailable to new Quotation. The only difference between this action and 2nd action is, in this case system will confirm the current Quotation.
5. Keep Available, Move remaining & confirm current Quotation
This action will confirm current Quotation with keeping available net on hand Qty and moving the rest of unavailable Qtys to new Quotation. The only difference between this action and 3rd action is, in this case system will confirm the current Quotation.
- Request For Customization