- Shopify is a famous cloud-based, multi-channel eCommerce platform designed for small and medium businesses. When a Shopify Seller uses Odoo as their backend ERP, the Shopify Odoo Connector is a must-have product for them. Using this connector, a seller can integrate Shopify Store with Odoo and manage different operations such as publishing products to Shopify, Importing Orders to odoo and much more. Automate all Shopify Odoo Integration operations to save a lot of time and efforts using this connector.HIGHLIGHTSSynchronize ProductImport, Export and Synchronize products and product details between Odoo and Shopify.Manage OrdersImport Shopify orders to Odoo, Update order status from Odoo to Shopify.Manage Multiple StoresConnect multiple Shopify Stores with a single Odoo database.Manage CollectionsManage Custom collection and Smart collection and synchronize collections between Odoo and Shopify.Manage Price and StockSynchronize Product Stock and Product Price between Shopify and Odoo.Manage Returns & RefundManage Product Returns in Odoo and send a credit note from Odoo to Shopify.Set Automatic JobsSet automatic jobs to perform various vital Shopify Odoo Operations.Track Mismatch LogFind out the reasons of unsuccessful operations in Mismatch Log.How to setup Odoo Shopify Connector?Odoo to Shopify - Export Operations
Shopify to Odoo - Import Operations
- Export and update products and product details
- Export and update product stock, price and images
- Export and Update Custom & Smart Collections
- Publish or Unpublish products to Shopify store from Odoo
- Update Order Status of Completed and Cancelled orders
- Manage Refunds
- Import or Synchronize products
- Import Product Stock, price and image
- Import Unfulfilled Orders
- Import Collections
- Import Customer Details
NOTE: Some of the features of the connector may vary in lower Odoo versions. Kindly contact our Customer Support to know more about it.
- User Guide
- 1.1 - Setting up Shopify Instance in Odoo1.2 - Configuring Shopify Instance in Odoo1.3 - Configuring Workflow Settings in Odoo1.4 - Adding Payment Gateway and Configuring Financial Status2.1 - Creating, Exporting and Updating Collections from Odoo to Shopify2.2 - Exporting and Updating Products and other Product Related Details from Odoo to Shopify2.3 - Process Orders in Odoo and Update Order Status as Completed, Cancelled or Refunded3.1 - Importing Customer Data and Orders from Shopify to Odoo3.2 - Importing Products, Collections, Product Price, Stock, Image and Description and updating them
1 Customer Review(s)
- Great Module and Amazing Support
We are using the module for a full scale e-Commerce Integration project, and we have received tremendous support from Manoj!
He introduced the module to us personally and guided us through many question that came up during the integration live on skype. We had some extra features that we needed and he was ready right away to implement this for us.
Really fantastic work and awesome customer service!
Thanks a lot!!
- Request a Demo