Return Management Authorization (RMA) is not directly helpful in acquisition of new customers for your business, but it can lead to losing them if there is no proper system of Returns. Efficient return system can also lead to winning customers trust and making them lifetime customers. Almost 5% to 40% of the products sold on eCommerce get returned, this lead to the rise of efficient RMA system, which fulfills demands of both, the Customer and the Store Owner.
Using our Magento RMA extension, customers can request for return, replacement & exchange of the ordered items. If you as the store owner don’t want to give money back to the customer, you can also provide in store credits which can be used by the customer to purchase any product from your store. It also helps the store owner manage every aspect of returns easily and makes the complex procedure of return simple.
Store credit will be only applied with our other extension Credit Points
- The Customer can create and manage return request easily.
- The Customer will be notified by email about his item return status update
- The Customer can create return request with different reasons, for example, Product Dislike, Damaged Product, Wrong Product etc.
- The Customer can create return request of different types, for example, Refund, Replacement, Store credit
- The Customer can get in direct touch with admin for any specific RMA request by sending a message with attachment.
- Customer and admin can see RMA request message history.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Admin can create RMA requests on behalf of any customer through the back-end.
- Admin can manage RMA requests easily.
- Admin can manage custom RMA statuses, reasons, return types and package condition.
- Admin can select for which order status customer will be allowed to create an RMA request.
- Admin can set rule: After how many days customer will be able to create the RMA request after the order is completed, for e.g. 30 days
- Admin can change email templates for different email of RMA request.
- Admin can also select default RMA status when new RMA request is generated
With the help of this extension, a customer can create RMA request for his order item easily with appropriate return reason, return type (Refund, Store Credit, Replace etc.). Admin will get an email notification when a customer creates a return request. Admin can approve/disapprove RMA request. Admin can also add new custom status for RMA request. For each status update, the customer will get notified by an email.
The Customer can discuss with admin by sending a message with attachment for specific RMA request. This message history will be saved & both can see it.
Customer and Admin both will receive email notification for RMA request status update.Manage appropriate RMA Type
Admin can easily manage the type of the RMA request as per his requirement by adding new type, deactivating existing type or deleting existing type.
Store credit will be only applied with our other extension Credit PointsManage appropriate RMA Reason
Admin can easily manage the reason of the RMA request as per his requirement by adding new reason, deactivating existing reason or deleting existing reason.Manage appropriate RMA Status
Admin can easily manage the status of the RMA request as per his requirement by adding new status, deactivating existing status or deleting existing status.
- User Guide
- Easier RMA for Magento
- Very useful for managing returned products
- Request For Customization