From Stores > Configuration > Emipro > Product Questions, you can configure general settings. Whenever a customer posts a question, you will receive an email notifying you of that question. Also, you can set multiple receivers with a comma-separated delimiter. You can decide the number of questions to be displayed per page and the visibility of the votes on the answer. You can also decide if the customer needs to login to ask the questions or not.
- How it works
- User Guide
- Contact us
- HOW IT WORKS
Sometimes, the customers may have questions regarding the products. The store owner cannot display all the information on the product page, and because the customers do not find the desired information, they might abandon the cart. 'Product Question extension For Magento 2' saves you from this. It offers you an efficient platform for communicating with the customers about their queries. It enables you to have a separate section for the questions of every product page in sorted order.Screenshots<<<Features
- Allows the potential customers to ask the questions on a product.
- An email notification is sent to both the customers and the admin respective of an event whether a question is asked or answered.
- The admin can enable CAPTCHA to safeguard the web store from the spammers.
- The admin can review and respond to those questions from the backend.
- The admin can set the visibility of a question to public/ private.
- The admin can choose to display a question as general for all products or only for a specific product(s).
- The admin can delete or update the visibility status of multiple questions easily.
- The admin can decide the number of questions to get displayed per page.
- The admin can allow or disallow the visibility of the votes.
- The admin can set single/multiple receivers for the new question email notifications requested by a user.
- The admin can choose whether the customers need to log in to ask the questions or not.
From Stores > Configuration > Customers > Customer Configuration, you can enable captcha and configure the settings of the same.
From Catalogue > Manage Product Questions, you can review the question, and answer the same and once you answer the question, your customer will be notified about the same via email. You can choose the store view, products, and if you want to make that question appear publicly or privately. You can display a question either on single or multiple products specifically or on all the products.
- User Guide
- Extensions you may like
- Contact Us