- By using a single page theme - Plenus, you can inform your target clients or followers straight off, without requiring them to go to other pages of your site.Plenus - Single Page Fully Responsive Theme
Plenus allow your visitors to know your services in very straight forward clean blocks which is a great way to allure them to convert. Even more, that too can be editable from the front-end. If your service offerings contain the potential & significant benefits and you are getting fail to pin your visitor's eyes over there, install Plenus, it'll handle the rest.Our Team
Team members are key part of a business firm and Plenus makes them highlighted with their social channels. Employee's social account can be configured on backend and once you publish your employee, it will appear on front end with very clean design.Built the bond of Trust with your Visitors
You can transform your visitors into customers by showing them words of trust aka testimonials from your existing customers. Adding customer reviews about your services in your website is an integral part of achieving success on the web, strengthen your overall reputation and build credibility among your visitors. With Plenus, you can set your client's brand icon as in customers screen at the back end and their testimonials into amazing slider at the front-end per contact wise. Any review will be published on your website when you allow them to.showcases of our craftings
Plenus comes with super cool responsive portfolio gallary that helps to display your company creation and portfolio in eye-catching & very attractive manner. Every portfolio item, with it's separate configurable category, can be set on the backend, once published, it can be visible on the front end.Show Them All
Blogs are demonstrations of your thought leaderships and well researched business information. With Plenus, you can keep your visitors updated with your activities with our nice built-in blog feature. Plenus will accomplish your objectives by staying engaged with your audience and help them understand, remember your work, knowledge and act on the information and progress you choose to share.Stunning Contact Us section
Your Customers need to contact having various reasons in mind. Hence, Plenus ensures all the necessary fields possible which are useful to contact you.How to create google map api key steps:
- Go through this url: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials
- In Api Manager if there is no project then create your project.
- If project is already created then go to credentials tab.
- Click on the "Create credentials" dropdown and select the "API key".
- In "Create a new key" dialog, select "Browser key" options.
- Fill all the information like name & web-site url in which you need to use this map.
- Replace our api key with your.
- Request For Customization