Odoo Magento 2 Connector
Odoo Magento 2 Connector helps you integrate your Magento 2.x website with Odoo and automates various operations between Odoo and Magento.
Best Selling Apps on Odoo App Store
Get Personalised Free Demo
High quality code
Free Lifetime Updates
90 days free support
Paid on-demand customization
- More Details
- User Guide
- Request a Demo
OVERVIEWMagento Odoo integration is a necessity because the manual entry of data between the two platforms is simply not possible after a certain level of growth, where the data becomes bigger and more complex. Our Odoo-Magento 2 connector app automates your vital business processes and eliminates the need for manual data entry in Odoo by enabling bi-directional data exchange between your Magento 2 and Odoo. Also, this module saves your time by automatically & instantly synchronising your catalogues, orders, customers and inventory data from your online store in Magento 2 to Odoo. After installation of this module, there will be a rare need to login into Magento 2 admin panel for managing business operations. You can manage most of the operations from Odoo itself and that too with integrating inventory with other popular business apps like CRM, Purchase & Accounting.
Odoo Magento 2 Integration
Integrate multiple Magento 2 webstores with Odoo and manage all operations directly from Odoo.
Manage Simple and Configurable through two-way synchronization along with Product Categories, Attribute Sets, Attributes & Attribute options.
Import Orders from Magento to Odoo.
Import Customer Data
Import Customer Data and Customer Type from Magento to Odoo.
Manage Price & Stock
Synchronize Product Price and Product Stock between Odoo and Magento.
Export Shipment Details along with Tracking number from Odoo to Magento.
Create Invoice in Odoo and export it to Magento.
Set Automatic Jobs
Set automatic jobs to perform various Magento Odoo Integration operations.
How to setup Odoo Magento Connector?
- Import or Synchronize Products (Simple and Configurable)
- Import Product Stock, Price and Images
- Import Product Categories
- Import Attribute Set, Attributes and Attribute Option
- Import Customer Data and Customer Type
- Import Orders along with Shipment details and Invoice (if exists)
- Update Product details & Customer data from Magento to Odoo after importing
- Export and Update Products (Simple and Configurable)
- Export and Update Product Category
- Export and Update Product Stock, Price and Images
- Export and Update Attribute Sets and Attributes
- Export Shipment Detail
- Export Invoices