Admin can create unlimited membership packages with different features including the color of the header, sub-header, text, etc. for each package. Admin also can create different options with different duration and price for each package. Under each package, admin can mention unlimited no. of benefits and discounts for the subscribed customers. Creating and managing these packages is completely trouble-free.
Membership for Magento 2
- More Details
- How it works
- User Guide
- Contact us
Memberships are a great way to appeal to your loyal customer base and retain them consistently. They enhance customer engagement and make them feel important as they are the first ones to get the benefits on your store. Membership extension for Magento 2 is an extension used to create such strategic membership plans to offer to the customers. With this extension, admin can create numerous membership packages with multiple features including discounts, offers, and other benefits. It allows you to create multiple membership packages for the different duration with different prices for each.
These membership packages will allow your customers to subscribe to membership packages and they can get all the benefits of that package.
Membership packages are always an accurate way to enhance customer engagement and make them feel important as they are the first ones to get the benefits on your store.
- Admin can create an unlimited number of membership packages with separate time duration and pricing for each package.
- Admin can set the name of the package, header and subheader color, text color, sort order, etc.
- Admin can mention the no.of days the package is to be activated and an unlimited number of features for that particular package.
- Admin can mention a short description of the package.
- Admin can select a mail template to be sent to the customers whenever they subscribe for membership.
- Admin can enable sending a mail to the customers X(for eg.7) days before membership expiry.
- Admin can select a template to be sent at the time of expiry of the membership package.
- Admin can select a template to be sent whenever a new package is applied to any customer’s account.
- Admin can view the list of details of customers who have subscribed to any membership package.
- Once a package expires, the customer automatically gets shifted to the new membership package he has subscribed to.
- Customers can purchase one package at one time.
- Customers can switch to a new package before expiry provided that package is an upgraded version of the existing package.
- Customers can renew the package or upgrade the package.
- Customers can check the history and the details of the current package.
- If a customer wants to upgrade a package before the expiry of an existing package, the remaining amount of the existing package will be deducted from the package to be switched.
- Customers can be notified via email a few days before the expiry date of their existing membership plan.
Under a single membership package, admin can add multiple options with different durations and separate prices. These options will appear in the front end to the customers under the main membership package.
The customers can get the details of their existing membership and payment history. The customers can renew or upgrade their existing membership package from this page or membership page.
If customers want to upgrade and switch to some other membership package, they can easily do it by selecting the upgraded package. The amount left in the existing package will be deducted from the new package and customers will not be charged the full amount.
With this extension, the admin can notify the customers about the following:
- Expiry of their membership package few days before expiry
- Expired membership package
- Activation of a new membership package