Loyalty Program - Store Credit And Reward Points For Magento 2
- More Details
- How it works
- User Guide
- Contact us
To thank your customer’s purchase and encourage their future purchase we have developed 'Loyalty Program For Magento 2' extension. The extension facilitates the customers to earn credit points when they create an account or make a purchase, and spend their virtual balance on their next purchases. It also allows the customers to invite a friend and earn when the invitee friend register or make a purchase. The customers can also receive credit points on their first subscription to the newsletter or when they post the reviews on the limit number of products defined by the admin.
- Allow your customers to earn credit points for completing specific events:
- Creating a customer account.
- Successful completion of orders.
- First subscription to a newsletter.
- Inviting friends to join and make a purchase.
- Sharing experience by leaving product reviews.
- Earn Y points per every X order amount.
- Allow your customers to purchase credit points.
- Allow your customers to use credit points while placing an order.
- Allow your customers to send credit points to their friends.
- Supports multiple currencies.
- The customers are able to view the transaction history.
- The admin is enabled to set whether or not the customers can
- earn points while creating a new account.
- send credit points to a friend.
- can invite their friends.
- earn with the invitee's registration and purchase.
- earn with the newsletter’s subscription.
- earn on reviewing particular products.
- The admin is enabled to set the rate of credit points, For Ex: 1 credit point = 2 USD.
- The admin is enabled to add/subtract a customer's credit points manually.
- The admin is enabled to restrict the use of credit points with the applied coupon code.
- The admin is enabled to set the limit of the maximum credit points that the customers can retain in their accounts.
- The admin is enabled to set minimum credits points to be redeemed at the time of next purchase.
- The admin is enabled to set how many credit points will be earned by the customers while purchasing a particular product.
- The admin is enabled to set the maximum allowed credit points per order.
- The admin is enabled to set the expiration date of the credit points in the customer's account.
- The admin is enabled to view the customer's credit points transaction history with the earn/spent reasons of the points.
- The admin is enabled to view the customer's credit points withdrawal request along with its complete details.
- The admin is enabled to view the customer's referral information along with the status of the referral links.
The admin is enabled to set a rate of the credit points, i.e., 1 credit point = 2 USD, from 'One Point Cost' option as per his requirement. The admin can set the limit of points a customer can have in his account and how much of them to redeem/withdraw while making a purchase. The admin can allow/disallow the customers to send credit points to a friend whether he/she is already registered or not. The admin can also allow/disallow to send points withdrawal request, to buy credits points and whether to use points with coupons or not.
Using this, the admin can create the promotional offers and make it visible on a product page. For example, the customers can get some specific amount of credit points by placing an order above $500. It is the proven ways to attract new customers and increase sales.
The admin can set the limit of maximum credit points to be used per order. The usage of points can even be calculated based on the percentage of the customer’s order amount, i.e., the admin can either set to use only 10 credit points per order whether it is of $500 or $1000 or the admin can set to use 5% of points based on order amount. So the customers can use 25 credit points if the order value is $500 and 50 credit points if the order value is $1000.
If the admin permits, the customers can earn credit points while creating a new account. For that, the admin needs to enable this feature and set the credit points value to be received by the customers.
With the feature of inviting friends, the customers can effortlessly request their friend to register on a particular site’s account. When the invitee successfully registers or make a purchase, the inviter will receive the credit points balance as mentioned by the admin. The inviter will receive credits points only for the specified number of friends registration, and the amount of purchase that invitee make.
The customers are now able to earn along with remaining updated with the newsletter’s subscription. The admin can set the credit points he wishes to pay per subscription. Also, the customers can only earn on their first subscription to the newsletter.
The customers now can get credit points on sharing their opinions by writing reviews on the products they purchased. The admin can set the limit on the number of reviews the customers are supposed to write for the products. The admin can also set the credit amount he wishes to pay per reviews. Here, the customers will only earn credit points on the approved reviews.
The admin is enabled to set the expiration of the credit points to be used for further purchase by the customers. The admin can set the customers group, number of expiration days, and the expiry warning email notification to the customers. The email will be sent before specified expiry warning days as mentioned by the admin.
The admin is allowed to view the details of every customer's credit points along with its name, order id, points earned/spent, and the detailed status of the transaction, i.e., whether the points are purchased from the store, spent on purchasing order and so on.
The admin is allowed to view withdrawal requests of a particular customer along with its withdrawal information which includes the customer’s name, email, amount to withdraw, PayPal email and a message. Only after approval by the admin, the customers can receive the points they’ve requested for withdrawal.
The admin is allowed to view the referral details of the customers including the sender and receiver name, receivers email, message and the status of the referrals through which a customer has arrived. I.e., Either he has arrived from an invitation link or through the registration process.