Login With Mobile For Magento 2
- More Details
- How it works
- User Guide
- Contact us
Mobile phones have eased our lives to an extent that anything you want to read, buy, watch or do, is just a click away. Because they have become a go-to device for anything to be done, eCommerce store owners need to ensure that they provide the best of what their customers desire and be where their customers are. The first and the very basic option that any eCommerce store must provide is logging in to their account via mobile phone.
Magento 2, enables the store customers to register and login with email but not with mobile phones and that proves to be a drawback for eCommerce stores. So in order to ease that for customers, we came up with Login with Mobile for Magento 2 which allows the store customers to register or login to their account by entering the mobile number and OTP. Considering the security factors, the OTP sent to the customers will enable them to sign up or log in to the account. All in all, this extension helps best serving the eCommerce services to the customers anywhere and combating the security glitches.
The extension uses third party SMS API to send SMS to the customers. You need to purchase the API separately. The extension price does not cover any kind of API expenses in it.The extension supports all SMS API of the world. You can select any API that is suitable for you. If the SMS is not sent after you configure your API, we will do free customization and configuration in the extension for your selected API.
- Enable the customers to easily log in with their mobile phones by just entering their mobile numbers and the OTP verification code sent to them.
- Enable the verification code for the customers during logging in, registering, or updating a new password.
- Send the OTP SMS to the customers by integrating with an apt SMS gateway and enter the required details.
- Set and edit the SMS to be sent to the customer for OTP verification.
- Set and edit the length of the OTP code.
- Decide if the OTP code to be sent is numeric or alphanumeric.
- View the notification log of the SMS sent to the customers.
- Customers can easily login, register or reset their password of their accounts by entering their mobile number.
- With the OTP verification code sent to their mobile phone, they can be assured of the security during logging in, registering, or resetting the password.
- Customers can even login to their accounts using their email or mobile number at checkout.