If you want your business to stand out in a competitive eCommerce market, it goes without saying that you need to provide BEST Customer Support Services.
Magento is one of the dominant open-source eCommerce framework available, but to make it even capable of providing customer support, all you need is 'Help Desk System' Extension. Carefully crafted by the hands of expert developers at Emipro Technologies, this extension enables you to provide seamless customer support.With the help of this extension, Customers and Administrators can handle support tickets, communicate in real-time via email notifications and much more. Various features keeping both, customers and administrators in mind are listed below:
- Customer can easily create support ticket.
- Customers can see tickets history for all the tickets created.
- Customers can upload attachment with support ticket.
- Customer can reopen any closed ticket.
- Every conversation will be notified by email to customer.
- Whenever customer create new ticket, customer himself will be notified by email.
- Customer can create ticket from "My Orders" page for any particular order. (V1.3.0)
- Customer can post reply into the ticket directly from the email without logging into their account. They have to click on "Reply" in specific email and that reply will be directly updated into the relevant ticket. (V1.3.0)
- Guest user can also create support ticket without getting registered. (V1.3.0)
- When customer send email on specific email (like firstname.lastname@example.org), support ticket can be created automatically. (V1.3.0)
- Admin can manage tickets from Magento admin panel.
- Admin can manage ticket department.
- Admin can set default assignee for any department.
- Super admin can assign ticket to an other admin or support person.
- Every conversation will be notified by email to admin.
- Whenever customer create new ticket, admin will be notified by email.
- Admin can create new support ticket for any customer.
- Automatic close ticket after specified days when there is no reply from customer. (V1.1.0)
- Super admin can start internal official discussion with any other admin. That conversation will not be visible to customer. (V 1.4.0)
- Frequent Responses: Admin can create templates with predefined text which can be used to load common content while posting reply. It is helpful when admin have to write the same answers to the common questions asked in the ticket. (V 1.4.0)
- Admin can create ticket for any order from the Sales > Orders grid. Admin can also view existing tickets for any particular order. (V 1.4.0)
How it works?
After installing this extension, the customer can create a support ticket from their account. Admin will be notified when the customer creates a new ticket.
Admin can reply into that ticket from admin panel and can also use 'Frequent Responses' to load the common text. Admin can assign the ticket to another admin or support person. This conversation can also include attachment if required.
The customer can select appropriate ticket department and priority for ticket (Low, Medium and High).based on his query. Admin can create multiple support ticket departments. Admin can set department's default assignee support person so that when the customer creates a ticket belonging to that department, ticket will be automatically assigned to the default assignee person.
Based on ticket conversation, the ticket will hold different statuses. Various ticket statuses are New, Waiting For Customer, Waiting For Support, Closed and Reopen.
Super admin and assignee both are just Magento admin. Super admin can have access to all support tickets and can also receive the emails for conversations of all tickets. But assignee can have access to only support tickets which are assigned to him by super admin and will get emails for those tickets only. Super admin can be selected under the configuration settings.
When the ticket is created, all super admin will be notified by an email. When any of them assigns it to other admin, that admin will be notified by an email that a ticket is assigned to him. After that, customer and admin will get constant email notifications whenever any of them posts reply in it.
Admin or assignee can have an internal official discussion in the support ticket itself. By this way, admin can keep track of other required information that could be useful in future as a reference. As it is an internal matter, it will not be visible to the customer. When super admin or assignee sends a message to any other admin, that ticket will be now visible to the other admin. That admin will be notified by email about the message sent to him.
Flexible Ticket Statuses