If you want your business to stand out in a competitive eCommerce market, it goes without saying that you need to provide BEST Customer Support Services.
Magento is one of the dominant open-source eCommerce framework available, but to make it even capable of providing customer support, all you need is 'Help Desk System' Extension. Carefully crafted by the hands of expert developers at Emipro Technologies, this extension enables you to provide seamless customer support.With the help of this extension, Customers and Administrators can handle support tickets, communicate in real-time via email notifications and much more. Various features keeping both, customers and administrators in mind are listed below:
- Customer can easily create support ticket.
- Customers can see tickets history for all the tickets created.
- Customers can upload attachment with support ticket.
- Customer can reopen any closed ticket.
- Every conversation will be notified by email to customer.
- Whenever customer create new ticket, customer himself will be notified by email.
- Customer can create ticket from "My Orders" page for any particular order.
- Customer can post reply into the ticket directly from the email without logging into their account. They have to click on "Reply" in specific email and that reply will be directly updated into the relevant ticket.
- Guest user can also create support ticket without getting registered.
- When customer send email on specific email (like firstname.lastname@example.org), support ticket can be created automatically.
How it works?
- Admin can manage tickets from Magento admin panel.
- Admin can manage ticket department.
- Admin can set default assignee for any department.
- Super admin can assign ticket to an other admin or support person.
- Every conversation will be notified by email to admin.
- Whenever customer create new ticket, admin will be notified by email.
- Admin can create new support ticket for any customer.
- Automatic close ticket after specified days when there is no reply from customer.
- Super admin can start internal official discussion with any other admin. That conversation will not be visible to customer.
- Frequent Responses: Admin can create templates with predefined text which can be used to load common content while posting reply. It is helpful when admin have to write the same answers to the common questions asked in the ticket.
After installing this extension, the customer can create a support ticket from their account. Admin will be notified when the customer creates a new ticket.
Admin can reply into that ticket from admin panel and can also use 'Frequent Responses' to load the common text. Admin can assign the ticket to another admin or support person. This conversation can also include attachment if required.
The customer can select appropriate ticket department and priority for ticket (Low, Medium and High).based on his query. Admin can create multiple support ticket departments. Admin can set department's default assignee support person so that when the customer creates a ticket belonging to that department, ticket will be automatically assigned to the default assignee person.
Based on ticket conversation, the ticket will hold different statuses. Various ticket statuses are New, Waiting For Customer, Waiting For Support, Closed and Reopen.
Super admin and assignee both are just Magento admin. Super admin can have access to all support tickets and can also receive the emails for conversations of all tickets. But assignee can have access to only support tickets which are assigned to him by super admin and will get emails for those tickets only. Super admin can be selected under the configuration settings.
When the ticket is created, all super admin will be notified by an email. When any of them assigns it to other admin, that admin will be notified by an email that a ticket is assigned to him. After that, customer and admin will get constant email notifications whenever any of them posts reply in it.
Admin or assignee can have an internal official discussion in the support ticket itself. By this way, admin can keep track of other required information that could be useful in future as a reference. As it is an internal matter, it will not be visible to the customer. When super admin or assignee sends a message to any other admin, that ticket will be now visible to the other admin. That admin will be notified by email about the message sent to him.Flexible Ticket StatusesAllow customers to create and reply tickets via email
When the assignee posts reply in the ticket, the customer will get an email for that. Now, the customer can click on the default 'reply' button on the email and write down the reply with attachments in the email itself. That reply will be automatically updated in the relevant ticket within a few minutes. So customer doesn't need to log in into his account everytime to solve his issue.
That reply will be received on the email id specified in gateway settings (for ex. email@example.com). That reply will be updated in the ticket only if that email is kept unread.
Similarly, the ticket can be automatically created when an email is received at the specific email address. (for firstname.lastname@example.org)
You just need to setup an email gateway and the Magento cron to synchronize the tickets with email.Internal official discussion among multiple admins
Admin or assignee can have an internal official discussion in the support ticket itself. By this way, admin can keep track of other required information that could be useful in future as a reference. As it is internal matter, it will not be visible to customer.When super admin or assignee sends message to any other admin, that ticket will be now visible to the other admin. That admin will be notified by email about the message sent to him.Frequent Responses - Get rid of writing same replies again and again!
You can set the common text that you write frequently in ticket under 'Manage Frequent Responses' menu . After that, just select the response template from drop-down & click on the 'insert on cursor' button when posting reply. It will simply add the text at the current cursor position.Department-wise allocation
Easily distribute support tickets among an unlimited number of departments and let the responsible person handle the queries. Admin can also set default assignee for each department.Ticket accessibility for admin and assignee
Super admin and assignee both are just Magento admin. Super admin can have access to all support tickets and can also receive the emails for conversations of all tickets. But assignee can have access to only support tickets which are assigned to him by super admin and will get emails for those tickets only.
Super admin can be selected under the configuration settings.
- User Guide
2 Customer Review(s)
- Very Useful extension
- Extremely helpful and easy to use
- Request For Customization