Wishlist is the collection of the desired item in the users virtual shopping bag, who are not ready to purchase them yet. It's an excellent way to bookmark your products which you are not going to purchase on the spot instead willing to buy in future. Wishlist is helpful in a way that you don't have to browse through the entire site again to get back to your desired products.
Magento's default functionalities only allow the signed up customers to add the product to their wishlist. Every time, the visitors do not feel convenient to create an account on any site. Sometimes they prefer to use functionalities as a guest and not as a logged in user. So to facilitate the guest users to mark their best-liked products to the wishlist, the extension named 'Guest Wishlist' is introduced. With this extension, now your guest will be able to add their favorite products to their wishlist. And when guest again visits your website, they can continue shopping from where they left off. Here the cookie settings are configured so admin can set the cookie lifetime. That is useful in a manner where admin can set time duration, after which the access for guest to view their wishlist get denied.
The feature which makes this extension unique is that the wishlist of any guest will be considered as a customer's wishlist when that guest user has added items to the wishlist and he creates a customer account. That wishlist will be considered as a customer's wishlist which is the default functionality of Magento.FEATURES
- Allow users to use wishlist without creating an account.
- It facilitates the users to add their favorite products to the wishlist for their future purchase.
- To give customers more freedom of retaining their wishlist for a longer time, admin can increase the hours of cookie lifetime from the configuration.
- Admin can set whether to display all items in the wishlist popup or not.
- Admin can also set the maximum number of products to display in wishlist's popup menu if he does not want to display all items.
- Keeps items in the wishlist even after adding them to cart.
- The customer can add or remove the items from wishlist from the product page, category page, and cart page.
- Provides flexibility in adding all items from wishlist to cart and removing all items from wishlist permanently.
- It synchronizes the products of registered user's wishlist with the guest user's wishlist when he logs in with their actual account.
- User Guide
- Have Questions
- Contact Us!