- How it works
- User Guide
- Contact us
- HOW IT WORKS
Wishlist is the collection of the desired item in the users virtual shopping bag, who are not ready to purchase them yet. It's an excellent way to bookmark your products which you are going to purchase in the future. It helps you to get back to your desired products without browsing through the entire site.
Sometimes users don't prefer to share their details on any sites. So to facilitate the guest users to mark their best-liked products to the wishlist, the extension named 'Guest Wishlist' is introduced; which helps them mark their product without creating an account. And when they again visit your website, they can continue their shopping from where they left off.
To configure wishlist, go to Store > Configuration > Emipro > Guest Wishlist. Here the cookie settings are configured so admin can set the cookie lifetime from 'Cookie Expire Time In Hours' menu. Until the mentioned hours if a guest user visits again; he will be able to view the marked products in the wishlist. After that, the access for guest to view their wishlist gets denied.
An admin can also set whether to display all wishlist items in a popup or not. If it is set to NO, then an admin needs to mention the number of products he wants to display in the wishlist popup.
The feature which makes this extension unique is that the guest wishlist of any user gets merged when he creates a customer account. That wishlist will be considered as a customer's wishlist which is the default functionality of Magento.Our 'Guest Wishlist For Magento 2' extension is based on browser cookie; so functionalities are browser-specific. Also it will not work in private browser.Screenshots<<<Features
- The extension supports all types of products provided by Magento.
- It facilitates the users to add their favorite products to the wishlist without creating an account.
- Admin can set the hours of cookie lifetime from the configuration.
- Admin can set whether to display all items in the wishlist popup or not.
- Admin can set the maximum number of products to display in wishlist popup menu.
- Keeps a copy of items in the wishlist even after adding them to cart as a logged In user.
- The customer can add/remove the items to/from wishlist from the product page, category page, and cart page.
- Provides flexibility in adding all items from wishlist to cart.
- User can quickly remove all items from guest wishlist permanently.
- It synchronizes the products of registered user's wishlist with the guest user's wishlist when he logs in with their actual account.
- As adding a product to wishlist is based on ajax operations it will be added directly without reloading the main page.
- User Guide
We've only been using the extension for a week so far but we love it! This kind of functionality feels crucial to any shop. Support response is quick and helpful.
September 15, 2018 Keep it up!
The extension made by Emipro is perfectly what we need. Helped me sort some issues, and it is now working perfectly. Great and fast Customer Service.
July 9, 2018 Excellent Module..
- Extensions you may like
- Contact Us
- Contact Us!Get a call back from our advisor to take your business to new heightsMail Usinfo@emiprotechnologies.comCall Us+91 9537951996+91 9537952122