- How it works
- User Guide
- Contact us
- HOW IT WORKS
While browsing through your website, most of the users mark the products they like the most. But are not quite ready to purchase yet. Sometimes the users don't prefer to share their details on any sites. So to facilitate the guest visitors to mark their best-liked products, Guest Wishlist is introduced.
It helps visitors to add their favorite items to the wishlist without creating a profile on their site. And also they can continue their halt shopping when they revisit your website as the extension allows cookie lifetime to be set by the admin.
Meanwhile, if a visitor chooses to log in or to register, the items in the guest wishlist gets merged to the created accounts wishlist.
The admin is enabled to set the wishlist's cookie expiration time. The products in the wishlist would retain into the cookie session until the mentioned hours. After the completion of hours, the guest user will not be able to find the products on that wishlist.
The admin can also manage the number of products in the wishlist pop-up bar. The admin is enabled to display all products on the pop-up. But if he desires that only a few products get displayed, he needs to mention the number.Our 'Guest Wishlist For Magento 2' extension is based on browser cookie; so functionalities are browser-specific. Also it will not work in private browser.Screenshots<<<Features
- The extension supports all types of products provided by Magento.
- Ajax operations allow adding the products to the wishlist without reloading the entire page.
- It facilitates the users to add their favorite products to the wishlist without creating an account.
- The admin can set the hours of cookie lifetime to retain the products in the wishlist.
- The admin can set whether to display all items in the wishlist popup or not.
- The admin can set the maximum number of products to display on the wishlist pop-up menu.
- Keeps a copy of items in the wishlist even after adding them to cart as a logged in user.
- The customers can add/remove the items to/from wishlist from the product page, category page, and cart page.
- Provides flexibility in adding all the items from wishlist to cart.
- A user can quickly remove all the items from guest wishlist permanently.
- It synchronises the products of registered user's wishlist with the guest user's wishlist when he logs in with their existing account.
- User Guide
We've only been using the extension for a week so far but we love it! This kind of functionality feels crucial to any shop. Support response is quick and helpful.
September 15, 2018 Keep it up!
The extension made by Emipro is perfectly what we need. Helped me sort some issues, and it is now working perfectly. Great and fast Customer Service.
July 9, 2018 Excellent Module..
- Extensions you may like
- Contact Us