NOTE: Some of the features of the connector may vary in lower Odoo versions. Kindly contact our Customer Support to know more about it.
- Request a Demo
- HOW IT WORKSOdoo eBay Integration is very much essential, especially if you are a seller on eBay Marketplace and using Odoo as a centralized system for all other business operations. Whether you are processing thousands of transactions per day, or just a few dozen, This connector is built from the ground-up to provide smooth and seamless integration for eBay and offers a very robust and battle-tested integration with Odoo. Moreover, this connector automates your vital business processes and eliminates the need for manual data entry in Odoo by enabling bi-directional data exchange between eBay Marketplace and Odoo. Also, this module saves your time by instantly entering items and inventory data from your Odoo instance into eBay and automatically importing eBay orders and customer data into Odoo. After installation of our module, there is no more need to login at your eBay account to make updates to your data.Screenshots<<<FeaturesOur Odoo eBay Connector supports seamless integration with all eBay channels across the world
Our Odoo eBay Connector supports seamless integration with all eBay channels across the world.See the information that matters in a single, customized dashboard view!
By clicking on main menu eBay, you will able to see beautiful navigation dashboard containing all the eBay menus & real time data in one screen. So you don't need to go to respective menus each time in order to perform any operations in eBay. You will able to see no. of records at each box with it’s useful status. Clicking on each box will redirect you to it’s respective screens.Setup & Configure your eBay Instance
After the installation of this module, you will be able to configure eBay Instance & necessary settings for the connector under 'Settings >> Configuration >> eBay' menu. Be sure that the current user is under eBay Manager group. Here, at configuration screen, you can select preconfigured eBay Instances from the list or in case, if no any Instances configured, then you can click on the link Create more Instance for to create & configure new eBay instance. Please note that you will not able to set/configure other necessary settings if you haven't selected any eBay instance in the configuration screen. By selecting any Instance, you will see the list of necessary parameters to be set for that particular Instance. Some of the options are mandatory and some of them are optional. We recommend you to properly set options like Warehouse, Pricelist, Payment Methods, Order Prefix & Stock prior to seamlessly synchronize eBay with Odoo.Configure Payment Options & Auto workflow settings for eBay
It is mandatory to configure Payment Options properly in Odoo prior to start the synchronisation with eBay from Odoo. Those payment options will be available at 'eBay >> Configuration >> Payment' Options menu.You can't create payment options manually, as it will automatically created once you perform operation 'GeteBayDetails' at 'eBay >> Processes >> eBay operations' menu. Each Payment Option must need to have Auto workflow settings added into it.
Improper configuration of Auto Invoice & Payment workflow setting, may lead to runtime problems while integration of sale orders from eBay to Odoo. With Auto workflow setting, user can decide whether to validate sales order, create/validate Invoice or register payment automatically when eBay Orders are synchronised with Odoo. We suggest to configure Journal, Shipping & Invoice policy in Auto Workflow setting under menu 'eBay >> Configuration >> Sale Auto Workflow'. Per eBay instance wise there can be one or more payment options.It is super easy to execute all the necessary eBay operations in single window!
By clicking on Perform Operation box in the navigation dashboard, a pop up window will open with all eBay Import/Export operations. Whether it is an operation of getting data from eBay to Odoo or sending data from Odoo to eBay, all operations can be performed from here in this single pop up window. At this window, you can select one or more eBay Instances and execute one or more operations at a time in single click. As per number options selected in pop up window, time to execute operation will be increased at Odoo. So if you select multi instances or more operations, system may take more time for bi-directional data exchange between eBay store and Odoo.Modify eBay credential
Once you configure your eBay Instance under 'Settings >> Configuration >> eBay' menu, those instances will be available over at 'eBay >> Configuration >> Instances' menu. By clicking one Bay Credential button, one pop up will be open for eBay Credential. Here in this screen you can also check/update your eBay credentials in case if they are modified. If given credentials are wrong, system will show you error message.eBay Listings Templates
A listing template in eBay contains the information needed to create a listing, including the title, description, pictures, and other options that you specify in the Sell Your Item form. A product can have up to 20 different listing templates, which allows it to be listed in many different ways. The seller can create any number of templates for a product, using different selling formats and pricing strategies. In Odoo, you need to configure an eBay Listing Template before exporting/updating the products at eBay. User can design multiple templates & it will be used in export/update products in eBay.
Benefit of Template is, user can do configuration only one time & use it multiple times in export/update products to eBay. After you configure necessary details in all products, When you export/update products in eBay at that time system will open popup window in which you can select any eBay listing template and based on the information configured on the selected template, details will be updated in eBay store for each of the exported product. In Odoo, you can Configure eBay Listing Templates at 'eBay >> eBay Listings >> Templates' menu. At eBay Listing Template, following informations need to be properly configured.
Prepare products for Export & Update at eBay
- Product Listing: Here you can configure payment methods & instructions for eBay. Payment Method can be derived from executing the eBay operation GetEbaydetails at 'eBay >> Processes' menu.
- Skype Contact: eBay provides the feature of live chat with your customer in which you can configure skype details. eBay allow both options call/chat so here in Odoo, you can configure either call/chat or both as well. By configure this setting over here in listing template, the customer can see skype details in eBay store product page.
- Buyer Requirements: Here, user can configure Buyer policy of product, It will apply when customer will purchase that product from eBay store. Buyer Requirements can be derived from executing the eBay operation GetEbaydetails at 'eBay >> Processes' menu.
- Return Policy: You can configure return policy of product, It will apply when customer will return that products. Return policy can be derived from executing the eBay operation GetEbaydetails at 'eBay >> Processes' menu.
- Listing Configuration: Here you can configure product type (Fix Price ,Auction,Classified Ad),duration(Number of days product will active in eBay),Price list info(System will take price based on template configure pricelist). In the listing template, default pricelist will be set based on the pricelist which is configured at the eBay Instance. If you have not changed/configured pricelist at eBay listing template, then instance pricelist will be considered as an default pricelist.
- eBay Seller Policy: If you have already configured default payment policy, return policy, shipping policy in your eBay store then you can able to select that all policies here in Odoo. This details can be derived from executing the eBay operation GetUserPreferences at 'eBay >> Processes' menu.
- Vat Details: Here user can configure tax details of products, while exporting/updating products at eBay system will apply that taxes in the products at eBay Store.
You can see Prepared products for eBay under 'eBay >> Products >> Products' menu. You can't create eBay products directly from here. In order to create products for eBay, You need to go to menu 'Sales >> Products >> Products' and in list view of Product, select one or more products which you want to export to eBay. At the top side, under the Action section, you will find an option Prepare Product for Export In eBay. Clicking on that option, you will be asked to select eBay Instance. After those products successfully prepared for eBay, you can see all of them over here in this menu. However here you can open those products and add more eBay specific attribute values to products.
You must need to define Categories from Categories/Attributes tab. Once all products are well configured with proper values, you can export them to eBay. In list of products, you can select them and export them with Details, Images or Update price to eBay. In order to export product images to eBay, you need to go to menu 'eBay >> Products >> Variants' and open any product for which you want to set Images for eBay account. Under Images Tab, you can set images and that will supposed to be export at eBay from Odoo.Export/Update Products In eBay
If you are exporting variation products then eBay will create variants for each product if the stock is available under any variant. For example, if any product have 5 variants & among those 5 variants, in 3 variants stock available then eBay will create only 3 variants in eBay store & 2 variants will be skipped by eBay. When the stock is available for those 2 variants, you can update the product again & eBay will create other 2 variants in eBay store. If any product template have no stock in any variants then at the time of exporting products to eBay from Odoo, that template will be skipped and system will generate error log. That error log will be visible at the log book under the menu 'eBay >> Log >> Jobs'. Any variant of a template should have atleast one stock value other wise eBay will not allow to create product in eBay store.GeteBayDetails Operation
Use this operation to retrieve the available meta-data for the specified eBay site. By storing the information, you can keep your applications up to date with the latest details. This operation import following meta-data.
- Site Details
- Shipping Details
- Site Policy
- Buyer Requirements
- Refund Details
- Refund Details
- Payment Options
- eBay Durations
Use this operation to retrieve user preferences for the authenticated seller. It will import eBay Seller Policy and eBay Out of Stock Option from eBay seller account and those policies will be used in Product Export and Update process. And in eBay Out of Stock Option when the quantity of your Goods reaches zero, It will make listing remain active.Import Product Categories Item-Conditions and Attributes
Import Product Categories Item-Conditions and AttributesView Active Listings Products On eBay
Here you can see active Products and It's Start Time, End Time and Remaining Time for Expire on eBay under 'eBay >> eBay Listings >> Active Listings' menu.Cancel the Listings of Active Products On eBay
You can cancel listings of active Products on eBay under 'eBay >> Products >> Products' menu. You can select specific products from list and click on Cancel Products Listing In eBay and select Ending Reason to cancel listings. Clicking on Cancel Products Listing In eBay button will cancel listings of selected products in eBay.Relist Products On eBay
You can Relist Products on eBay from 'eBay >> Products >> Products' menu. You can select specific products from list and click on Relist Products In eBay option or go to eBay Operations pop up, select one or more instances and select Relist Products and select Template option to Relist all your eBay products of selected Template in single click.Sync Sale Orders from eBay to Odoo
You can see eBay Sale orders at the menu 'eBay >> Sales >> Sales Order'. You can't create Sale Order manually and push it to eBay. Through only import Sale Order from any of your eBay Instance, you can see your Orders here. Import Sale Order can be performed by 2 ways.
1. Via automatic jobs to import Sale Orders at frequent amount of time:Go to eBay cron jobs from Dashboard and click on eBay Cron box. At there, activate automatic Job for Import Order from eBay. However from eBay settings you can set your preferred timings for auto import Sale Order from eBay.
2. Manually Import Orders at any time:Go to menu 'eBay >> Processes >> eBay Operations' and select your instances and option Import Orders. Clicking on Execute button will straight away import sale orders from eBay to Odoo.
At list of eBay Sale Orders, you will see an icon if Order is not updated at eBay. Once you ship full order from your warehouse and complete delivery order at Odoo, icon will be changed in order to indicate you that order is marked as completed to eBay.Cancel Order at eBay
You can cancel any order at eBay from Odoo. Once you cancel the shipment, there will be an option to cancel order will activated in Odoo. After you cancel the shipment, a button Cancel In eBay will be visible. By clicking on it, one pop up will be open for cancellation and in that pop up user need to select dispute reason for the cancellation. Selecting any option and clicking on Cancel Order button will straight away update the cancellation status at eBay.Export Shipping details with package tracking number to eBay
For update your shipment/carrier tracking number to eBay from Odoo, go to specific delivery order and click on Transfer button. There will be pop up will open with list of products to be shipped to customers. Create new destination package and select it. In that package set your parcel tracking number in Additional Reference field. Once the auto scheduled job for update shipment status will run, parcel number will automatically updated at eBay.
Note : If product type is BOM(KIT) then also system will manage shipment status update to eBay.One order can have multiple tracking numbers
There is one option given in the eBay seller settings screen - One order can have multiple tracking numbers? In case if you are needed to manage multiple tracking numbers for the single delivery order, you can set that option at seller settings so that system will get the tracking no from Destination Package >> Additional Reference field for the particular package. However, if you don't set that option, the system will get the tracking number of particular delivery order from it's Carrier Tracking Ref field.Update Product stock to eBay
You can be relax by knowing that your inventory is updated automatically across all eBay channels from Odoo With this feature, Your product's stock can be updated directly at eBay. You can select specific products from the list and click on Update Stock in eBay option or go to eBay Operations pop up at eBay navigation dashboard, select one or more instances and select Update Stock option to update stock for all your eBay products in a single click. If you want to update stock automatically at eBay, set the option Stock Auto Export? under the section 'Stock Information' at eBay settings screen.
1. Variation Product Stock Update: Among the variation products, for any variant if you have 0 stock & other variants have an stock more then 0, then eBay will remove 0 stock variant while updating inventory at eBay from Odoo and the customer can see only stockable products in the drop-drown list. Suppose if all variants of any product template have 0 stock then this app will cancel those listing via automatic stock update process.
2. Non-Variation Product Stock Update: If product stock is not available then this app will cancel the listing at eBay via automatic stock update process, because you are not allowed to update 0 stock value in eBay.Update Product price to eBay
Based on Pricelist selected on each eBay Instance, your product's price can be updated directly at eBay. You can select specific products from the list (at 'eBay >> Products >> Variants' menu) and click on Update Price in eBay option or go to eBay Operations pop up at Navigation dashboard, select one or more instances and select Update Price option to set price for all your eBay products in single click.Update Payment to eBay
You can update payment status directly at eBay from Odoo. Go to menu 'eBay >> Invoice Details >> Invoices' and filter out the Paid invoices. Now select any invoice among those paid invoices for which you want to update Payment status at eBay and click on Update Payment in eBay button. Here important thing to note down is that button for update payment in eBay will be visible only when invoice is 100% paid and in the payment option of related Sale Order of that Invoice, you have allowed to update payment in ebay by setting the value of the checkbox Update payment in ebay to True.Sync Active Products between Odoo & eBayTrack eBay Process Job Log
Our module sends the request to eBay during all operations from Odoo. you can check result of those requests as Process Job Log under the menu 'eBay >> Log >> Jobs'. You can also check operations file, Select one Process Job Log which you want to see operation file. At the top side, under the Attachment(s) section, you will find an operation file.Set automatic jobs per Instance wise
Per each eBay instance, you can set automatic jobs for export Stock, Order Status, Import eBay Orders to Odoo. Those jobs can be scheduled to be execute automatically at your configured time. In order to do this setting, you need to go to menu 'Settings >> Configuration >> eBay' and at per each eBay instance, you can see this options under Order Information and Stock Information sections. Once you set and click on Apply, you can see those schedule jobs by clicking on eBay Cron box at eBay dashboard. At there you can modify timings of automatic jobs upon your requirement. Hence, Odoo will do it for you. So you don't have to!eBay Sales Analysis Reports
With our amazing and advanced data visualization & discovery for your eBay Sales, you can wow your executive team with visual representations of your eBay Sales results, create a culture of daily accountability, visualize your entire eBay sale's health in one screen as well as save your valuable time by eliminating the need to aggregate and communicate raw data.
Effectively tracking eBay sales analytics allows companies to source data in the search for meaningful patterns that can drive their decisions for the future. This information should then be used to produce a clear sales analysis report that will help drive improvements in your online eCommerce sales optimisation. Producing a clear and in-depth eBay Sales analysis report will help managers make better data-driven decisions moving forward. Using Odoo, the best BI interface available for producing a sales analysis report, managers will be able to determine what metrics are most important to them and effectively leverage this information for their company's growth.
- User Guide
November 9, 2017 Odoo - eBay connector
I would like to fully endorse the software and the professionalism I encountered working with the guys at Emipro. They addressed any query I had very promptly ,
,the techies in support are knowledgeable , patient and extremely helpful . We shall be working with Emipro again without a doubt . I would also like to thank Jignesh and Arpit for their attentiveness and high degree of professionalism .
Antony Ruddy IT manager Parnells .
I've chosen Ebay module from Emipro because I know their good reputation. I can confirm how professional they are: we have found some new features possible and they have done all for free because seen like a general request. They have followed my case with an incredible attention, and I'm glad for that. I want to spend my good opinion for Mr.Jay (the manager) but mostly for Mr. Jignesh (programmer). A good team, a good product. Compliments!
March 20, 2017 Ebay Module
- Apps you may like
- Request a Demo
- Request a free DemoFill out the form below & get your personlised demo for 15 days!Mail Usinfo@emiprotechnologies.comCall Us+91 9537951996+91 9537952122