With this app user can create an inter company transfer / inter warehouse transfer with all necessary documents.
- Once you install an app ,You need to do some configurations.
- If you have more than one company in odoo then there are certain configuration required for inter company transactions.
Go to Settings >> Users & Companies >> Companies >> select companies one by one.
In each company you have to set Intercompany user. For that go to company >> ICT configuration >> Intercompany user.
You can use existing user or create new user to use as intercompany user.
User must have some access rights like.
- Purchase Manager
- Sales Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Multi Warehouses
- ICT Manager
- There are two more options Sale Journal and Purchase Journal in ICT configuration page.
These options are optional, if you would like separate numbering for inter company transactions then you need to choose these options.
- To see ‘Intercompany Transfers’ menu you need to select this access right.
- You need to give one more access right under Settings >> Users & companies >> User >> Others >> select “ICT Manager” option for manage and “ICT User” option to just see the records.
You can see the menu “Intercompany Transfers >> Intercompany Transfer ” in Inventory.
Create new record.
Select “From warehouse” as source warehouse and select another warehouse in “To Warehouse” as destination to transfer products from one warehouse to another.
- The price list and currency will set automatically based on destination warehouse’s partner, which is the customer for source company.
- You can change pricelist from Sales >> Customers >> select particular customer >>sale & purchase >> sale price list. Current user must have access rights of sales pricelist to change pricelist.
Select sales team. Then Under tab Products select product and set quantity.
- Price will be selected automatically and you can also update it manually.
- New record will be in draft state.
Click on process button for process the record.
Only If record cannot be processed then make sure you have to set following things:
- Customer and Vendor location in partner of destination warehouse.Click on destination warehouse >> Address >> Sale & Purchase (tab) >> Warehouse.
- Journals should be configured in each company.
You can see particular sale and purchase order by click on button Sale Order and Purchase Order. After processed state of record will set into processed.
- To do reverse process click on Reverse button. You can see a wizard as shown below.
- You can change quantity of product if you don’t want to reverse full quantities. Click on Create Reverse ICT for creating reverse ICT record.
- New button with name Reverse ICT will visible on form and by click on it you can see reverse ict records.
- To see all reverse transfer records Click on Intercompany Transfers >> Reverse Transfer.
- There is a button name Process in reverse ICT form and the state of the record will be Draft. Click on Process button to process the reverse transfer.
- Before processing the reverse transfer you should check that pickings or related intercompany transfer record have pickings in done state. You can validate pickings from related sale and purchase order.
- In reverse Ict record Go to “Other Info” >> ICT. It indicates the related transfer record.
Once record is processed. Three buttons will visible on form
- Pickings -> where you can see the return pickings of both sale and purchase order.
- Customer Invoice -> where you can see customer refund.
- Vendor Bills -> where you can see vendor refund bill.
- You can create more then one reverse for same transfer record.
To create internal transfer click on Intercompany Transfers >> Internal Transfer.
To create Internal transfer you should have more then one warehouses within same company.
- For create warehouse user should have access of settings > users > manage multiple warehouses.
- Go to Inventory >> Configuration >> setting >> Check Multi-step Routes.
- Go to Inventory >> Configuration >> select destination warehouse of record >> set source warehouse as resupply warehouse.
In order to create internal transfer you have to configure resupply warehouses for each warehouses. Because based on that system will identify source warehouse for transfer.
Once you configure resupply warehouses appropriate routes will be created for that warehouse. Like,
- Source warehouse => Transit location (1)
- Transit location => Destination warehouse (2)
Once record will be in processed state one more button will be visible “Pickings” by clicking on it you can see created pickings.
Click on Reverse button to reverse Internal transfer. Process the created reverse transfer record to reverse the pickings of Internal transfer record.
Provide Automation Process When Validate record.
To use configurations Intercompany Transfers >> Configuration.
Configurations are in two sections:
1. ICT Configuration :
- Auto Confirm Orders : Sale and purchase orders will confirm automatically.
- Auto Create Invoices : Create Customer invoice and vendor bill automatically after confirm orders.
- Auto Validate Invoices : Auto validate invoices and bills. (This option only visible if auto create invoice is checked.)
2. Reverse ICT Configuration :
Refund Method :
- Create a draft credit note : Will create refund in draft state of “non draft”invoices and vendor bills.
- Cancel : Will create refund and reconcile it.
Description : This Description will use as reason for refund of invoices and vendor bills.
These are additional features of Intercompany Transactions.
This will allow user to see filtered data related Intercompany transfer.
Go to Inventory >> Operations >> Transfers >> click on Filters >> select ICT Pickings.
Go to Purchase >> click on Filters >> select ICT Purchase.
Go to Sales >> click on Filters >> select ICT Sales.
Go to Sales >> Reporting >> Sales >> click on Filters >> select ICT Sales.