Download the Latest Version
- Login into your account
- Go to My Account > MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
- Download extension's latest version
- Backup your Magento web directory and database.
- Disable the Cache
- Disable Compilation Mode
- Extract downloaded zip file
- Go to your Magento root directory
- Go to extension extracted folder
- Select extension's all files and folders and upload into your Magento root directory
Refresh the Cache
- Go to System > Cache Management
- Select all and refresh the cache
Enter Your Extension's Licence Key
- After successful place order on our shop, you will get a licence key in your registered email address
- Go to System > Configuration > Emipro > [Extension name]
- Set Licence key of your extension and save the configuration
If you get "Page not found - 404 Error" in System > Configuration > Emipro > [Extension name] after installing the extension, you just need to log out from the admin panel and log in again to solve that problem.
Now Magento extension will work as per documentation. Enjoy it !!!
If you have any problem or question regarding your purchased Magento extension, feel free to generate support ticket from our account.