- Custom SMTP configuration to send emails
- Send email in local system by SMTP configuration
- Developer and User Friendly
Steps to setup SMTP for sending email
- Go to System -> Configuration
- Click on Settings under EMIPRO – Custom SMTP Email tab
||This extension is active or not. Options are Yes and No. If it is set to No then default Magento email sending will be used. If it is set to Yes then specified SMTP configuration will be used to send emails.
||Type of authentication required by SMTP. Options are Login, Plain and CRAM-MD5.
||Host used by SMTP. e.g. smtp.gmail.com
||Port used by SMTP. e.g. 587
||Username or Email for SMTP. e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
||Password for SMTP.
||SSL Security required by SMTP. Options are SSL and SSL TLS.