Custom Option Manager With Image For Magento 2
- More Details
- How it works
- User Guide
- Contact us
An extension 'Custom Option Manager With Image for Magento 2' have developed with a powerpack of two useful criteria. It helps an admin to display image/ color for custom options. Along with that, it also manages to perform multiple changes to the products at once, i.e., to add, update or delete custom option to/from multiple products. So using this extension, an admin can manage ‘image custom options’ for multiple products easily. Adding spice to an extension, it also renders new types of 'Thumb Gallery' custom options specifically for attractively representing images or color.
Using this extension, store owner can assign and remove one custom option to multiple products and also set image or color for the select type custom option. The store owner can easily edit the custom option, which is already assigned to multiple products. Store owner just needs to edit custom option one time, and it will be updated into every product to which it is already assigned. This extension also offers three new kinds of custom options: Thumb Gallery, Thumb Gallery Popup, and Thumb Gallery Multi-Select. These three new options are very valuable in terms of representing images and colors in a unique way to customers.
- Store owner can add, edit or remove custom options from
- multiple selected products
- multiple products using comma separated SKU list
- all products of selected categories
- Assign/remove multiple custom options to/from multiple products.
- Assign/remove multiple custom options for a selected product.
- Display image or color for select type custom options.
- The customer can select image or color with very advanced selection types: Thumb Gallery, Thumb Gallery Popup and Thumb Gallery Multi Select.
- Admin can set maximum file size(MB), height and width(px) of the image to be set for select type custom options.
- Admin can set whether or not to display any custom option as selected when page loads.
Please note that the extension does not deal with the custom options that exist on your store before installing the extension. You can perform the above bulk operations on custom options which are created from the extension only and not directly from the product.
If you are using third-party theme in your Magento site, there are chances that the extension may not work expectedly. In such cases, we recommend you to contact us via support ticket immediately after you purchase it. We will install & customize it as per your front-end theme.
If you have already purchased one of our custom option extension and want the functionality of other custom option extension, we recommend you to contact us before making the second purchase.