Custom Option Manager For Magento 2
- More Details
- How it works
- User Guide
- Contact us
Magento provides excellent functionality for the custom option in products; but to add, update or delete custom option to/from multiple products is equally important. For this, the extension named 'Custom Option Manager For Magento 2' is convenient. Here, an admin can manage custom options for multiple products efficiently. This proficient extension removes all the limits and smartly performs alterations of custom options into various products.
Using this extension, admin can perform different custom option related operations. Admin can add, edit or remove options to/from: multiple selected products, multiple products SKU list with comma separated, selecting categories of required products.
Admin can manage multiple custom options for multiple products. If admin wants to utilize it for single product then admin can manage multiple custom options for a particular product also.
- Store owner can add, edit or remove custom options from
- multiple selected products
- multiple products using comma separated SKU list
- all products of selected category
- Assign multiple custom options to the product(s).
- Remove multiple custom options from the product(s).
- Assign multiple custom options to a selected product.
- Remove multiple custom options from a selected product.
- Change the label of the custom option for multi store-views, multi-store, and multiple websites
Please note that the extension does not deal with the custom options that exist on your store before installing the extension. The above features are applicable to the custom options which are created from the extension only and not directly from the product.
If you have already purchased one of our custom option extension and want the functionality of other custom option extension, we recommend you to contact us before making the second purchase.