Custom Option Image Pop-up For Magento 2
- More Details
- How it works
- User Guide
- Contact us
With this extension, the store owner can upload separate images in the thumbnail & pop-up. Viewing the custom option thumbnail images, customers can have a basic idea of how the option looks like with the product. But when the visitor clicks on the zoom sign of any custom option, a pop-up will be raised which displays the other image.
This is the main image that gives an exact idea of how the product looks like when the particular custom option is applied to it. Admin can also set color cubes in case image is not required. The file size & dimensions of the thumbnail image can be easily updated from the configuration settings.
The store owner can easily configure the images or set the color for different select type custom options. Besides the default select type options, we have added the other three kinds of 'Option type': Thumb Gallery, Thumb Gallery Popup, and Thumb Gallery Multi-Select. These three new option types are very valuable in terms of representing images and colors in a unique way to customers. The pop-up functionality will be applicable to these three types of options only.
- Easily configure image or color for all select type custom options.
- To switch over between color and image for any option, just change the value from 'Display Mode' drop-down instead of removing the uploaded image or un-setting the selected color.
- Customer can select image or color with very advanced selection types: Thumb Gallery, Thumb Gallery Popup and Thumb Gallery Multi Select
- Admin can set separate images in the thumbnail & pop-up for above 3 types of options: When the visitor clicks on the zoom(+) sign of any option, a pop-up will be raised which displays the other image. This is the main image that gives an exact idea of how the product will look like with the selected option.
- Admin can set maximum file size(MB) for the image to be uploaded.
- Admin can set the height and width of the thumbnail image to be displayed on front-end.
- Admin can set whether or not to display any custom option as selected when page loads.
Note: The extension is having compatibility issues in Magento version 2.2.8 and 2.3.2 because of Magento core bug in those versions. Click here to read the solution.