Custom Option Image For Magento 2
- More Details
- How it works
- User Guide
- Contact us
The extension enables the admin to assign/remove images or color cube for the selected types of custom options. The admin is allowed to edit and set the images and color for custom options. Magento provides various kind of option types like Radio Buttons, Checkbox, Drop-down, Multi-select, Data, File and such others. But we introduced some new kinds of option types which include Thumb Gallery, Thumb Gallery Popup, and Thumb Gallery Multi-Select. These three new option types are valuable in representing images and colors in a unique way to the customers.
- The extension supports simple, configurable, bundle (without dynamic pricing), downloadable and virtual product.
- The admin can easily assign, edit and remove a particular image or color for every custom option.
- The customers can select the image or color with very advanced selection types: Thumb Gallery, Thumb Gallery Popup and Thumb Gallery Multi-Select.
- Allows the customers to view the different images, color cube, title and price when any particular custom option is clicked on.
- The admin can set the maximum file size(MB) for an image to get uploaded.
- The admin can set the height and width of an image to get displayed on the front-end.
- The admin can set whether or not to display any custom option as selected when a page loads.
NOTE: The extension is currently not compatible with Magento version 2.2.8. We will make it compatible in a few days.
If you are using third-party theme in your Magento site, there are chances that the extension may not work expectedly. In such cases, we recommend you to contact us via support ticket immediately after you purchase it. We will install & customize it as per your front-end theme.
If you have already purchased one custom option extension and want the functionality of other custom option extension, we recommend you to contact us before making the second purchase.