- How it works
- User Guide
- Contact us
- HOW IT WORKS
With this extension, store owner can set image or color for select type custom options. On hovering the cursor over the custom option or by clicking it, the main image will get replaced by the custom option thumbnail image. By this way, customer can have an enlarged view of the custom option images.
The dimensions of the thumbnail image can be easily updated while setting the option. Admin can set whether he want to set the update functionality on hovering custom option, on clicking custom option or both.
The store owner can easily configure the images or set the color for different select type custom options. Besides the default select type options, we have added other three kinds of 'Option type' : Thumb Gallery, Thumb Gallery Popup and Thumb Gallery Multi Select. These three new option types are very valuable in terms of representing images and colors in a unique way to customers. The 'update main image' functionality will be applicable to these three types of options only.Shaping lots of Magento sites with our customizations, we have gained mastery over custom option related customizations. If you have any specific requirement for managing custom options or image with it, let us know in the live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you tailor fit solution to exactly fulfill your requirements.Screenshots<<<Features
- Easily configure image or color for all select type custom options.
- Customer can select image or color with very advanced selection types: Thumb Gallery, Thumb Gallery Popup and Thumb Gallery Multi Select
- The visitor can view the enlarged custom option image at the place of main image for the above three types of custom options.
- Admin can set the height and width of the thumbnail image to be displayed on front-end.
- Admin can easily switch over between color and image for any option by just selecting the appropriate radio button instead of removing the uploaded image or un-setting the selected color.
If you are using third-party theme in your Magento site, there are chances that the extension may not work expectedly. In such cases, we recommend you to contact us via support ticket immediately after you purchase it. We will install & customize it as per your front-end theme.
If you have already purchased one custom option extension and want the functionality of other custom option extension, we recommend you to contact us before making the second purchase.