Confirm / Validate Order
- User can choose this option to confirm the sales order automatically.
- User can choose this option to transfer delivery order automatically. This option is only applicable when enough stock is available in your system. In case stock is not enough delivery order will wait for stock to get available and will not be validated.
- In case you want to transfer the stock forcefully, set the option of “Force transfer, even if stock is unavailable”.
- User can choose this option the create an invoice automatically.
- Also, set an appropriate sales journal under “Sales Journal” option.
- User can choose this option to validate an invoice automatically.
- Please note, this option is only applicable and available if “Create Invoice” option is set to true.
- User can choose this option to register the invoice payment automatically.
- Please note, to make this option work properly, you must configure an appropriate payment journal (e.g Bank or Cash journal) and set it under “Payment Journal” option.
- User can define an appropriate shipping policy as per their need.
- User can define an appropriate invoice policy as per their need.
- If this option is not set in the workflow configuration, system will work with default invoicing flow of odoo.