Your eCommerce business is incomplete without an Amazon Seller Account. However managing Amazon Sales can be a really challenging task. To tackle this challenge, we have developed a perfect solution - Amazon Odoo Connector. If you use Odoo to manage your backend operations and also sell on Amazon, this connector is just what you need. With this connector, you can easily manage all the important operations of Amazon FBM (Fulfillment by Merchant) from Odoo. Take your online business to a new level with the help of Amazon Odoo Integration.HIGHLIGHTSOdoo Amazon IntegrationIntegrate Amazon and Odoo to manage your Amazon Seller Central Account operations from Odoo.Manage Orders (Amazon FBM)Import unshipped orders from Amazon to Odoo, Update order status & shipping details from Odoo to Amazon.Reconcile Settlement ReportDownload and reconcile your Amazon Settlement Reports in Odoo.Manage ProductsExport products from Odoo to Amazon, update product information, price and image.Manage RefundsDirectly refund an order to Amazon from Odoo.Update Stock LevelUpdate stock level of products from Odoo to Amazon.Import Browse NodesImport Amazon Browse Nodes to Odoo and have them assigned to products in Odoo.Set Automatic JobsSet automatic jobs to perform vital Odoo Amazon Integration operations.Track Feed Submission HistoryTrack feed that is submitted to Amazon during export operations to identify issues.Track Mismatch LogFind out the reasons of unsuccessful operations in Mismatch Log.How to setup Odoo Amazon Connector?Automatic JobsOdoo to Amazon - Export Operations
Amazon to Odoo - Import Operations
- Export Products (Simple Products & Products with Variants)
- Export & Update Product Price
- Export & Update Product Images
- Update Product Description, Product Listing Elements & Attributes in Odoo and Export it to Amazon
- Update Stock Level
- LIVE (On the fly) Stock Update
- Update Order Status & Export Shipping Details with Package Tracking Number
- Cancel Order
- Create Refunds
- Import Browse Nodes
- Download and View Settlement Report
- Import Orders (Unshipped)
- Sync Products between Amazon and Odoo (Product must exist in Odoo)
- Connect Multiple Sellers and manage multiple Marketplaces for each Seller
- Check Synchronization History
- Set Automatic Jobs for following tasks:
- Import Orders
- Update Order Status
- Update Stock Level
- Auto Send Invoice via Email
- Import and Process Settlement Report
- Perform Marketplace wise Sales Analysis & Generate Sales Report
- Track feed submission history
- Copy products from one Amazon Instance to another
NOTE: Some of the features of the connector may vary in lower Odoo versions. Kindly contact our Customer Support to know more about it.
- User Guide
4 Customer Review(s)
- Awesome Amazon App!
We have been using it since odoo 9 CE and we are now on odoo 11 CE. Almost everything you can do on Amazon's website you can do through the app. IE Product Advertising Account, Update stock, upload products, reconcile bank statements etc. Emipro always rights really good code and if there is every a bug they fix it right away.
- Great Module
Very satisfied with this Amazon module that I am using since 1 year.
I could increased a lot my sales thank you this app.
- Perfect Extension - Perfect support
We work since 6 weeks with it and it works as described. In the first weeks we had some issues - but they solved them all and very fast. We can recommend this extension and the support!
- Amazon Connector Odoo V8
The connector is stable and working fine. It is maybe not that intuitive to operate on as one could wish, but after some readings in manual you can set up everything to your satisfaction. It is in any way a time saver and if you are selling on multiple platforms, you will love the stock on the fly update to avoid over sales of products that cannot be reordered any more.
- Request a Demo