Your eCommerce business is incomplete without an Amazon Seller Account. However managing Amazon Sales can be a really challenging task. To tackle this challenge, we have developed a perfect solution - Amazon Odoo Connector. If you use Odoo to manage your backend operations and also sell on Amazon, this connector is just what you need. With this connector, you can easily manage all the important operations of Amazon FBM (Fulfillment by Merchant) from Odoo. Take your online business to a new level with the help of Amazon Odoo Integration.HIGHLIGHTSOdoo Amazon IntegrationIntegrate Amazon and Odoo to manage your Amazon Seller Central Account operations from Odoo.Reconcile Settlement ReportDownload and reconcile your Amazon Settlement Reports in Odoo.Manage RefundsDirectly refund an order to Amazon from Odoo.Import Browse NodesImport Amazon Browse Nodes to Odoo and have them assigned to products in Odoo.Track Feed Submission HistoryTrack feed that is submitted to Amazon during export operations to identify issues.Manage Orders (Amazon FBM)Import unshipped orders from Amazon to Odoo, Update order status & shipping details from Odoo to Amazon.Manage ProductsExport products from Odoo to Amazon, update product information, price and image.Update Stock LevelUpdate stock level of products from Odoo to Amazon.Set Automatic JobsSet automatic jobs to perform vital Odoo Amazon Integration operations.Track Mismatch LogFind out the reasons of unsuccessful operations in Mismatch Log.How to setup Odoo Amazon Connector?Automatic JobsOdoo to Amazon - Export Operations
Amazon to Odoo - Import Operations
- Export Products (Simple Products & Products with Variants)
- Export & Update Product Price
- Export & Update Product Images
- Update Product Description, Product Listing Elements & Attributes in Odoo and Export it to Amazon
- Update Stock Level
- LIVE (On the fly) Stock Update
- Update Order Status & Export Shipping Details with Package Tracking Number
- Cancel Order
- Create Refunds
- Import Browse Nodes
- Download and View Settlement Report
- Import Orders (Unshipped)
- Sync Products between Amazon and Odoo (Product must exist in Odoo)
- Connect Multiple Sellers and manage multiple Marketplaces for each Seller
- Check Synchronization History
- Set Automatic Jobs for following tasks:
- Import Orders
- Update Order Status
- Update Stock Level
- Auto Send Invoice via Email
- Import and Process Settlement Report
- Perform Marketplace wise Sales Analysis & Generate Sales Report
- Track feed submission history
- Copy products from one Amazon Instance to another
This is a Licensed Odoo App and you will be allowed to have only one active installation of this app. For multiple Odoo Instances and databases, you are required to purchase individual licenses.
How to obtain License Key?
After purchasing the app, contact us on email@example.com and mention your name, Order Reference No. and Order Date. We will email you the License key after verifying the above details.
How to Apply License Key?
When you attempt to install the app, you will be asked to enter License Key. Enter License key provided to you by us via email and then you will be able to continue further with the installation.
NOTE: Some of the features of the connector may vary in lower Odoo versions. Kindly contact our Customer Support to know more about it.
- User Guide
3 Customer Review(s)
- Great Module
I could increased a lot my sales thank you this app.
- Perfect Extension - Perfect support
- Amazon Connector Odoo V8
- Request a Demo