Create compelling email marketing campaigns with or without discount coupons to make your customers stick to your site and complete the purchase. You can create multiple personalized email templates in accordance with the store view and customer groups.
Abandoned Cart for Magento 2
- More Details
- How it works
- User Guide
- Contact us
- Create effective remarketing campaigns by scheduling catchy and convincing emails to lead the customer to complete the purchase.
- Disable sending remarketing emails when the products in the cart are out of stock.
- Schedule 3 emails for the customers at different time durations.
- Enable sending the emails with or without a discount coupon.
- Configure the settings of the coupon code to be included in the emails.
- Create numerous cart price rules and select the rule to be applied in the emails with coupon code.
- Enable or disable including the cross-sell, upsell or related products.
- Select the time after which the cart is to be considered as abandoned after the products being added to the cart.
- View a detailed list of the customers who have abandoned their carts.
- View the details of the mails sent to the customers and customer actions after the mails sent.
- Create a blacklist and enlist the email addresses of the customers to whom the email notifications are not to be sent.
- Sync your Google Analytics account with your store and get accurate data about the engagement on your emails.
Decide the time delay after which the cart is to be considered as abandoned cart after the products being added to cart. Also, schedule a different time for all the emails to be sent to re-engage your customers and lead them to complete the purchase.
Keep a check on the list of customers who have abandoned their cart. View customers details like the time of creation of abandoned cart, if the customer is active, the count of items in the cart, email id of the customers and name of the customer.
With this extension, you can view the reports which display the details of the customers who have abandoned their carts, the no.of emails sent to them and the no. of customers who completed their purchases. The data and the report will help you track the performance of your email and know how well are your email marketing campaigns doing.